Introductory paragraph Many of you love stubble but the line between stylish and unkempt can be very fine. That’s why we’re here to introduce you to the v shaped short stubble look that leaves you looking rugged but still well groomed. Creating neatly defined lines in your stubble, this style shapes your face giving the illusion of a stronger looking jawline. So transform your stubble with this structured style that will make you look the part for any occasion.
- Start by exfoliating your skin with the RECHARGE Compact Cleansing Brush to prepare your skin for shaving.
- Next use the beard comb to brush the beard in a downwards motion.
- Attach the 6mm comb to your Durablade Pro and start to evenly trim your beard all over.
- Remove the comb and start shaving your neck, using the blade edge to define your jawline.
- Change the blade to the precision detail trimmer and edge stubble lines around your cheeks, diagonally from the bottom of your ear towards the edges of your moustache.
- Apply beard oil to complete the look.
- Finally you’re left with structured but stylish stubble.
- Durablade Pro
- RECHARGE Compact Cleansing Brush
- Beard Comb
- Beard Oil