Want to know the best way to cut your own hair and trim your own beard? Look no further, our easy step-by-steps and videos below will teach you in no time!
How to clip your hair
- Take your Remington hair clipper and select desired length.
- Select the grade you want and fit it to the clippers.
- Hold the clippers with teeth pointing upwards.
- Start with the back of your neck, then the sides and finally the top.
- Shave against the direction of growth.
- Check yourself in the mirror at the end. Not for too long, mind!
How to trim your beard or stubble
- Take your Remington beard trimmer and select desired length.
- Start on the sides of the beard and move the trimmer from cheekbone to jawline.
- Repeat on both sides of your beard before moving onto your goatee and moustache area.
- Trim upwards on the neck from your Adam’s apple to your jawline.
- Remove the comb to neaten the edges of your beard.
- For stubble lengths, select a shorter comb setting and repeat the above steps.